What is zkMe
zkMe is a decentralized Web3 credential network that leverages the power of zero-knowledge proofs to enable secure and private credential issuance and verification.
ZkMe enables users to selectively disclose their credentials to authorized parties without compromising their privacy, granting them full control over their digital identities.
Users can create and manage their digital identities without the fear of their personal information being exposed. The protocol has potential use cases in various industries, including anti-sybil protection for fair airdrops, anonymous web data attestation for GameFi integrations, and private KYC compliance for DeFi.
You, privately verified.
- zkMe verifies user credentials without disclosing any personal information to anyone!
- With zkMe, you can be confident that all your personal information is protected and your interaction with Web3 protocols are secure.
You can build possibilities based on zk-credentials.
- Eliminate bots and fake accounts instantly.
- Comply with upcoming regulations by performing zkKYC.
- Verify users’ identity-based data and unlock new possibilities.