What is Utrum (OOT)
- Database of Cryptocurrencies and Assets. The Utrum platform will have a list of all digital assets (coins, tokens, etc.) in the cryptocurrency industry as well as team and financial details for each project.
- Rating System. The different cryptocurrency related products and services in the industry will be subject to reviews, analysis and ratings by users of the Utrum platform. Ratings help users ascertain the trustworthiness of digital assets, including cryptocurrencies, tokens, exchanges, wallets and investment funds. Voting of an asset is limited to 1 per user.
- Background Information. Utrum will provide background information on the teams behind leading ICOs, cryptocurrencies and assets. This information is provided by threat analysts who will be part of the Utrum ecosystem and, with time, AI machine learning will conduct research into teams. Analysts will verify details such as domain info, team social profiles, past history, as well as video calls to confirm the identity and authenticity of the team founders.
- Machine Learning Algroithm. The machine learning algorithm integrated into the Utrum platform learns from the rating patterns of members to detect fraudulent practices. If the community grows, the AI will be able to provide more accurate results based on the cumulative decisions made by community members.
- Built-in Reward System. Utrum uses an integrated reward system to incentivize contributors in providing content. The reward system will utilize OOT tokens. Contributors who create articles, reviews and predictions earn OOT tokens. Content validators also earn OOT tokens.
- Dynamic Reputation System. Utrum assigns a dynamic reputation score for members that keeps changing as they post and other members rate their posts, reviews, and analysis.
Pre-sales: Apr 24, 2018 – May 10, 2018
Public sales: May 20, 2018 – Jun 20, 2018
Token supply: 49680000
Soft cap: 1,000,000 USD
Hard cap: 5,000,000 USD
Token standard: No
Token price in USD: 1 Token = 0.120000 USD
Accepted currencies: BTC, BCH, KMD, ZEC, DASH, LTC
30% if investing KMD
50% – Platform Contributors
23% – Token Sale
15% – Development Team
10% – Operation Reserve
2% – Bounty and Referral Program
50% – Development
30% – Marketing
15% – Operations and Infrastructure
5% – Legal and Accounting