What is Tokeneo (TEO)
Our Unique Selling Points:
- Guaranteed 50-50 distribution of income between TEO holders and the exchange.
- Regular passive income for every TEO holder with daily payouts.
- 90% of the total TEO tokens are in control of our investors.
- Investors can influence exchange’s development.
The MVP is going to be available when ICO starts. Our ambitions go way beyond the creation of another trading platform. The aim of our business activity is to build a complete ecosystem of cryptocurrency-related services. We are working on several satellite products that complement the exchange offer and match the specific market needs:
- An online cryptocurrency exchange office Tokeneo.cash enabling a fast tokens exchange without any additional identity verification.
- The very first Polish cryptocurrency fund Cryptoinvestia.io which aims at making it easier to enter the cryptocurrency markets for the persons who are only learning the nuts and bolts of the blockchain technology.
- Tokeneo.blog service (in Polish) which is aimed to be main educational and news crypto-hub in Poland.
Public sales: Oct 08, 2018 – Dec 30, 2018
Token supply: 100,000,000 TEO
Total tokens for sale: 80,000,000 TEO
Soft cap: 3,000,000 USD
Hard cap: 10,000,000 USD
Blockchain Platform: Ethereum
Country limitations: USA
Registration country: Poland
Token standard: ERC-20
Token price in USD: 1 TEO = 1 USD
Token price in ETH: 1 TEO = 0.00012 ETH
Accepted currencies: ETH, BTC, XLM, NEO
24.09.2018 – 30.09.2018 – 25%
01.10.2018 – 14.10.2018 – 15%
15.10.2018 – 04.11.2018 – 10%
8% Strategic partners and investors
2% Bounty and rewards
26% Mantaining desired liquidity level on Tokeneo markets
21% Team members
18% Research, development, complementary services
17% Marketing, advertising, customer acquisition
15% Reserve pool for liquidity
3% Code auditing, security, platform monitoring