What is Telescopia
All of us, irrespective the age, have wondered once what lies beyond the sky, as our technological bounds evolves the barrier between us and the cosmos gets thinner and thinner
We always look up to the astronomers who discover new space objects every day and dream of becoming one of them, one might use the internet to search and explore the universe, or even use an augmented reality mobile application that bring the planets in front of you, however the urge of exploration is missing and the dream of traversing the universe in real live feed is missing. From here Telescopia emerged as an idea that developed over the past 10 years, to become a reliable plan now.
Telescopia offers unprecedented multilingual live telescope experience that encapsulates a vast network of services offered in one bundle containing: live control, video feed, consultants, tour guides, professional image capturing (astrophotography), infra-red astronomy, lecture rooms, mixed reality experience throughout all services and a telescope marketplace.
Telescopia operates in a peer to peer fashion where all services are provided from a network of telescope owners (provider). The providers are managed in democratic approach where all services are handled based on an election algorithm to effectively normalize the earnings among Telescopia providers.
Telescopia is an intellectual property of Pylux Solutions, LLC.
- Telescope usage is limited to 12 hours a day and 6 months a year due to season changes.
- Lack of opportunities for telescope owners.
- High cost of high-end telescopes, equipments and accessories that photographers, students, schools and limited budget universities cannot afford.
- The difficulty involving telescope purchasing and the inability to try the equipments capabilities before purchasing.
- Telescopia uses telescopes from around the world, ensuring unlimited access to the space.
- Telescopia opens a world of opportunities for telescope owners, ensuring semi-passive income from their equipments.
- Telescopia allows the users to use high-end equipments at low prices for its services, along with discounts and multitude of students programs.
- Telescopia market place solve the problem by offering a tool to test the power of the equipment before purchasing it.
Introduce the international and cryptocurrency world with a new lens to our vast universe; which is consistently perceived as low cost and high quality alternative to traditional telescopes; Opening greater educational horizon that enlighten the students and researchers all over the world.
Our vision is to lead the telescope streaming industry globally, plant landmarks with the innovative technologies we offer, revolutionize the industry by introducing space telescope streaming technology, We will not settle for anything less than excellence.
Pre-sales: Jun 01, 2019 – Jun 30, 2019
Public sales: Sep 01, 2020 – Nov 01, 2020
Pre-sale token supply: 6,125,000
Token supply: 84,326,461
Soft cap: 4,800,000 USD
Hard cap: 29,600,000 USD
Blockchain Platform: Ethereum
Office address: 9th KM Alex-Cairo Agriculture Highway,Abees Alexandria, Egypt
Registration country: Egypt
Registration year: 2014
2283 EDGEWOOD ROAD LITTLE ROCK, AR 72210
Token standard: ERC20
Token price in USD: 1 CYRS = 0.48 USD
Accepted currencies: ETH, USD
35% – Pre-Sale
13% – ICO
11% – Bonuses
10% – Community
10% – Team
9% – Reserve
4% – Pre-ICO
4% – Advisors
2% – Referral
2% – Bounty