What is SMART VALOR
The problems SMART VALOR aims to solve
Today, investing in new digital assets such as cryptocurrencies, protocol tokens, and ICOs is subject to high danger of hacking, poor user experience, and legal uncertainty.
- On the legal side, the majority of investment platforms and exchanges in the crypto asset space run as unauthorized businesses, holding limited legal obligation to users of these platforms.
- As of today, USD2.3 billion in crypto assets have been lost in various hacking attacks. This is often due to the lack of a standard system-level and software security measures, insufficiently secure wallets and usage complexity.
- In most cases, users need technical skills to be able to generate transactions, operate wallets and store the related cryptographic keys. For traditional investors looking to gain exposure to this new asset class this is simply not a viable option.
Beyond new digital assets, the space of alternative investments such as real estate, venture capital and private equity is currently accessible only to big investors due to the high minimal stakes and illiquid nature of these investments. Tokenization is set to solve this problem by making alternative investments fractional, accessible and more liquid.
Lastly, the access to investment opportunities and protection of a stable and independent jurisdiction is a privilege of people in the developed world. The legal framework of banking systems in such countries as Switzerland and Liechtenstein protects the privacy and safety of clients. Additionally, the open approach of financial supervisory authorities to crypto businesses, makes it an ideal place to resolve the problem of access, legitimacy and data protection in the crypto space.
What is the VALOR Platform and who is it for?
The VALOR Platform is an online investment platform with focus on digital assets such as:
- Cryptocurrencies and non-security tokens (protocol, utility and payment tokens)
- Asset-backed security tokens such as equity in young companies, real estate, crypto funds, venture capital, and private equity funds
All investments on the platform are created in a form of token, a cryptographic object issued on the blockchain, powered by smart contracts.
All these investments belong in the space of alternative investments. Therefore, the VALOR Platform is positioned as a marketplace for tokenized alternative investments. It is operated by SMART VALOR AG, a Swiss company founded in 2017 in Zug (CH)
SMART VALOR operates as Financial Intermediary, being accepted as member of the VQF SRO, an officially recognized self-regulatory organization pursuant to the Swiss Anti-Money Laundering Act.
The unique service proposition of the VALOR Platform is an easy, secure and compliant access to alternative investments for investors independent of their wealth or destination.
For traditional investors it solves the problem of legitimacy and security in the crypto space. Additionally, it gives them access to alternative investments, which are not available for them today. This USD7 trillion industry is today accessible to only rich and influential people in developed countries. The tokenization of assets is a gamechanger which will democratize access to wealth, independent of net-worth and location.
Pre-sales: May 01, 2018 – Nov 26, 2018
Public sales: Dec 27, 2018 – Mar 27, 2019
Token supply: 100,000,000 VALOR
Total tokens for sale: 45,000,000 VALOR
Soft cap: 3,000,000 CHF
Hard cap: 45,000,000 CHF
Raised: 5,882,520 USD
Blockchain Platform: Ethereum
Office address: Baarerstr 10, 6300 Zug Switzerland
Country limitations: Algeria, Bangladesh, Bolivia, China, Ecuador, Macedonia,
Morocco, Nepal, Pakistan, Serbia, South Korea
Registration country: Switzerland
Registration year: 2017
Birkenweg 6, 9490 Vaduz Liechtenstein
Landsberger Str. 155, 80687 München Germany
Token standard: ERC20
Token price in USD: 1 CHF = 1 USD
Accepted currencies: ETH, BTC, DOLLAR, CHF, EURO
45% – Presale and ICO
26% – Future Development
19% – Founders, Employees and Advisors
5% – Bounties and Network Growth
5% – Liquidity Buffer