What is PlayerMon (PYM)
Playermon was created in May 2021 by a group of professionals who were major fans of the Pokemon Trading Card Game and the Animal Crossing video games. Their admiration for previous games, as well as their knowledge of blockchain technology, prompted them to consider developing a space-themed adventure game featuring open-world gameplay similar to Animal Crossing- but in outer space.
The greater the team’s dedication to the creative and planning phases, the more they realized the numerous hurdles that would inevitably arise in the course of bringing this GameFi project to fruition.
Still, the company remains committed to making a difference and bringing more value to the NFT Game industry and Play-to Earn communities despite these obstacles.
The key difference between Playermon and other traditional games is its integration of the blockchain economic design to reward the players for their contributions to the ecosystem.
This new model of gaming has been dubbed, “play-to-earn” wherein players can earn by:
- Completing quests to gain rewards
- Competing in different game modes to earn rewards
- Upgrading and breeding pets
- Selling and leasing NFT assets in the marketplace
- Collecting rare Playermons on planets
- Farming gems needed for in-game activities;Staking the governance token on Planet Pools
- Building space colonial base with decorative assets designed by the community.
IDO (PolkaBridge Launchpad): Nov 18, 2021 – Nov 18, 2021
IDO (Enjinstarter Launchpad): Nov 19, 2021 – Nov 19, 2021
Token supply: 1,000,000,000 PYM
Hard cap: 2,830,000 USD
Blockchain Platform: Ethereum, Polygon
Registration year: 2021
Token price in USD: 1 PYM = 0.038 USD
Play-to-Earn Reward – 20%
Staking Reward – 20%
Team – 18%
Token Sale – 15%
Liquidity – 10%
Treasury – 10%
Advisor & Ecosystem – 7%