What is PayAccept (PAY)
It is a new platform intended to provide an all-in-one non-custodial storage wallet offering support for different cryptocurrencies. It may sound familiar, but the PayAccept portfolio will integrate high-quality security, cold-storage, and allow users to trade between different crypto assets on various blockchains in one scoop using a sleek interface. The wallet can contain and support all cryptocurrencies, including significant coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and many more.
Throughout an intuitive layout and a reliable lightning-fast network; PayAccept is the first wallet which will integrate the Raiden network, to execute instant CEX-like transactions, while running as a DEX and swap assets between users. Last but not least, we want to become a licensed Electronic Money Institute, like Revolut and Paypal, but entirely focused on crypto assets. It will ensure we will create the gap between digital and traditional finance. Just think about the possibility of digitalizing Facebook or Apple shares! The potential is enormous.
Since the platform offers digital wallet management in the beginning, let’s share some of the features that a typical user would want to have. But before that, let me ask, are you interested in a digital wallet that can act as a gateway to your traditional bank and vice-versa? Usually, big platforms have this, but how often do you find that on a conventional multi-crypto wallet?
We’re not going to go over standard features here, but we will instead share the unique ones you would most like to know about:
- The platform can directly link with bank accounts for fiat withdrawals, depositing cryptocurrencies, and fiat without worrying about how you should do this.
- The familiar interface will notify of any incoming and outgoing transactions made on your asset’s balance.
- Relevant detailed daily, weekly, and monthly reports on monthly in- and outgoings of funds.
- Cold Storage, definitely a must for every multi crypto-wallet.
- Non-custodial wallet with private keys, an essential aspect of an individual wallet application, which every platform should have.
The entire PayAccept ecosystem will revolve on the following significant Pillars:
- PAYACCEPT TOKENS
- PAY CARD
- PAY SWAP
- PAY OF SALE (POS)
Pre-sales: Jun 12, 2020 – Jul 01, 2020
Public sales: Jul 01, 2020 – Sep 01, 2020
IEO (Exmarkets Launchpad): Aug 14, 2020 – Aug 20, 2020
Token supply: 45,000,000 PAY
Total tokens for sale: 5,000,000 PAY
Soft cap: 100,000 USD
Hard cap: 2,000,000 USD
Blockchain Platform: Ethereum
Office address: Flight Forum 810 5657 DV Eindhoven, Nederlands
Token standard: ERC20
Token price in USD: 1 PAY = 0.40 USD
Token price in ETH: 1 PAY = 0.001 ETH
Accepted currencies: ETH