What is INDX Capital
INDX is the world’s leading Tokenized Masternode Investment Fund. Own the INDX token to receive a regular passive income. INDX leverage their proprietary technology to deliver Masternode profits, with 50% of net yield distributed as a quarterly dividend to token holders. The remaining 50% is reinvested back into the portfolio to grow the token NAV on exchanges. Key points as follows:
- The INDX proprietary algorithm scans a market of over 600 Masternode networks and selects a risk-managed portfolio of the best performing Masternodes.
- The INDX platform securely spins up and hosts the Masternodes, while collecting the rewards.
- The INDX hedge protects the AUM from a flash market crash.
- The INDX dashboard provides investors with portfolio transparency, fund performance and accrued dividends.
- The INDX model dampens volatility and depreciation, while capturing all the profits in an upturn cycle.
A 5-year ROI forecast puts the fund growth at over $28m, yielding more than $15m in dividend distributions. Coinbase Custody will be used to harbour funds and is insured by Lloyds of London. INDX is an asset-backed, regulatory compliant security token, fully tradable on exchanges that gives investors liquidity with zero exit fees. An award-winning Security Token Offering (STO), INDX has attracted institutional investment and a global community of nearly 20k registered investors.
Pre-sales: Jun 01, 2019 – Jul 01, 2019
Public sales: Jul 01, 2019 – Jul 31, 2019
Token supply: 60,000,000 INDX
Total tokens for sale: 49,998,000 INDX
Soft cap: 1,250,000 USD
Hard cap: 15,000,000 USD
Blockchain Platform: Ethereum
Token price in USD: 1 INDX = 0.3 USD
Accepted currencies: BTC, ETH, FIAT
July 1, 2019 – July 31, 2019 : minimum $2.5k (30% bonus)
August 1, 2019 – August 30, 2019: minimum $1k (20% bonus)
83.33% – Sale
8.1% – Investor bonuses
4.4% – Early stage investors
2.6% – Team
1.7% – Founders