What is HouseCoin (HSC)
The vision of House Coin is to become a market-leading lender in the United Kingdom (UK) real estate development sector leveraging Blockchain technology, which has unlimited potential for both growth and scale in the raising of finance for real estate developers, while maintaining the integrity and security of a decentralised platform.
The implementation of Blockchain technology into real estate development finance in the UK will both revolutionise and innovate the growth and success of this industry.
Real estate development in the UK, although lucrative, demands significant expertise, operations, management, and financial resources to successfully execute and deliver a profitable development project. There are both financial and non-financial risks involved which may only be successfully navigated by experienced and sophisticated developers, which makes this an exclusive investment strategy. Consequently, significant barriers to entry still exist in a lucrative market which offers strong financial returns.
House Coin simplifies UK real estate development as an investment strategy through tokenisation which allows participants to reap great rewards through strong utility use cases and a very limited supply in circulation.
House Coin will help developers move fast on development opportunities without the burden of constantly raising finance. All loan repayments will be made monthly in House Coins via Smart Contracts while using the British Fiat Currency as a base line for exchange. Unlike the burden of traditional real estate investment, purchasing House Coins gives participants both financial and geographical flexibility whilst achieving strong financial gains through real estate development in the UK.
Under the Howey Test, a transaction is a contribution contract if:
- It is a contribution of funds
- There is an expectation of profits from the contribution
- The contribution of money is in a common enterprise
- Any profit that comes from the efforts of a promoter or third party to determine whether certain transactions qualify as “contribution contracts.”
House Coin is a payment Token used to pay for House Coin services. House Coins are not linked to real assets and do not grant their holders ownership of any share of the company or any dividends. As such, House Coins cannot be construed as securities and pass the Howey Test as:
- House Coins are not to be purchased with expectation of profit on potential appreciation.
- House Coins do not represent a common enterprise, as the House Coin platform is operational prior to offers on contributions.
- House Coins shall be purchased by developers to repay loans, tenants to pay rent, and House Coin Limited to lock in Reserve.
- House Coins do not represent a contribution contract with an expectation of profits from the entrepreneurial or managerial efforts of others.
- House Coins are not intended for contribution or currency speculation and House Coin Limited reserves the right to refuse to sell House Coins to any purchaser that does not prove a bona fide intent of purchasing House Coins for their intended purpose.
- All contribution decisions are made directly by the holder of House Coins, independent of other holders of House Coins, or the Management of House Coin Limited.
Public sales: Jan 15, 2019 – Apr 15, 2019
Token supply: 100,000,000 HSC
Total tokens for sale: 30,000,000 HSC
Soft cap: 3,000 ETH
Hard cap: 30,000 ETH
Blockchain Platform: Ethereum
Office address: 24 Parkview Way, Epsom, KT19 8FF
Country limitations: USA
Registration country: United Kingdom
Registration year: 2018
Token standard: ERC20
Token price in USD: 1 HSC= 0.12212 USD
Token price in ETH: 1 HSC = 0.001 ETH
Accepted currencies: ETH