What is healthbank
healthbank is revolutionising how personal health data is exchanged, stored and monetized. Health data today is complex – it often is stored in closed ecosystems, sits dormant, is nearly never seen by the end user – the patient. Exchanging personal health data is difficult – patients and care providers rarely have a complete record of an individual.
Health consumerism is driving how care is delivered and accessed. Patients increasingly have more data and choices at their fingertips and healthbank’s ecosystem enables users to securely store and exchange data with a range of healthcare, pharmaceutical and wellness and lifestyle service providers.
By operating a health data exchange platform, we connect different stake holders in the health ecosystem – at the user’s request. healthbank provides an independent and neutral solution, that only the user has access to. We also process and exchange data, but that is also the user’s choice.
Today healthbank is healthbank cooperative and healthbank innovation AG, a symbiotic organisation:
- healthbank cooperative is the core solution which stores patient data on a fully secure digital platform – governened by people (members)
- healthbank innovation AG is a subsidiary of healthbank cooperative and the platform manager responsible for the development of services, apps, integration of partners, and data processing on behalf of the users.
ICO INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- A market-proven, operational, live tokenised healthcare ecosystem with user traction
- Existing live partnerships with over 200,000 users
- An agressive roadmap for services and user apps to develop the health bank ecosystem
- Equity token raise in lieu of a Series A venture round
- FINMA approved ICO regulatory compliance
- A team of experienced healthcare practitioners, technologists and regulatory experts with a track record of scaling new digital health solution
THE HEALTHBANK ICO
healthbank will launch an an Initial Token Offering in Q3/2018 to finance development of the healthbank ecosystem. healthbank will issue the HBE Token, which will hold financial equity rights of healthbank cooperative (Anteilsscheine) and include dividends. Financial equity rights have no voting rights per se. The issuer of the Tokens is healthbank cooperative.
HBE Token investors have the option to exchange HBE Tokens to HBC Tokens for healthcare services and to exchange HBE tokens in the public market.
1. Blockchain: The HBE Token is implemented as a standard ERC20 token running on the Ethereum blockchain. The tokens are issued through a crowdsale (ICO) smart contract to Crypto and Fiat investors, who are compliant to KYC/ AML rules defined by FINMA.
2. HBC Token: The HBC Token is an internal token and can only be used within the healthbank platform to
- a) redeem for health services
- b) receive for services or health data exchanged by individual users or
- c) exchanged 1 to 1 for HBE Tokens.
HBC Token is meant to incentive ecosystem stakeholders to exchange health data and develop services on the healthbank platform.
Over the last couple of years, it became common understanding that Digital Health technologies will foster growth opportunities, for all relevant stakeholders in the market: through personalized medicine, patients can benefit from enhanced services and better care. Through fast decision support systems and streamlined processes, doctors can spend more time with what’s most important to them: the patients.
The current markets are, however, far from being innovative and user friendly. The challenges in digital health can be summarized in three main items:
- health data is heavily siloed without the interoperability that would be needed.
- health data is subject to various and significant regulations.
- health data is subject to severe security, compliance, and data ownership issues.
One particular aspect to mention in this context is data protection. Europe’s new data privacy regulation, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force in May 2018, and changed the market completely.
From then on, no personal data must ever be stored, processed and exchanged without the explicit and informed consent of each respective user.
This is where healthbank brings change to the market: by operating a health data exchange platform, we connect different stakeholders in the health ecosystem – if the user wishes so. We provide an independent and neutral solution that only the user himself has access to. And we process and exchange data with other people only, if the user chooses to.
We are further convinced that users can get incentivized to actively engage in generating, storing, and sharing their data through fair rewards. Everybody is talking about “data as the oil of the 21st century” – and we believe the user and owner of this data deserves his or her fair share. We therefore help the user monetizing their data through rewards for sharing.
We believe that by doing so, we bring significant cost savings in the healthcare sector, whilst fully complying with a maximum of data protection and data control. This in turn will enable real innovation through co-creation.
Pre-sales: Sep 17, 2018 – Feb 27, 2019
Public sales: Feb 28, 2019 – Mar 31, 2019
Token supply: 2,200,000,000
Hard cap: 27,600,000 CHF
Blockchain Platform: Ethereum
Token price in USD: 1 HBE = 0.0143 CHF
Accepted currencies: ETH, BTC, CHF
20% Market Cap
15% Early user onboarding initiatives
5% Private sale
5% Fees for sale
3% Member sale
45% healthbank 2.0
37% Onboarding clients existing platforms
18% Supporting operations