What is Franklin (FLY)
VRM is a proprietary High Frequency Trading (HFT) company, so VRM doesn’t have any external investors. The company trades AI – based quantitative high frequency strategies on crypto market. An average daily trading volume in 2020 was 2,71b$, with a maximum daily spike of 10,86b $ in December 2020.
In addition, in 2020 VRM extended its business on the following areas:
- VRM Research – VC for talented quants and trading teams
- Black Ocean – a dark pool for whales and liquidity pool for retail oriented businesses
- VRM Capital management – a fund for third party investors
- VRM Mining – proper mining infrastructure for miners
- FLy – a token, which should support relationships between VRM’s ecosystem and its customers and partners.
IDO (DuckStarter Launchpad): Apr 14, 2021 – Apr 14, 2021
IDO (Poolz Launchpad): Apr 15, 2021 – Apr 15, 2021
IEO (Gate Launchpad): Apr 15, 2021 – Apr 16, 2021
Token supply: 1,700,000,000 FLY
Total tokens for sale: 289,000,000 FLY
Country limitations: Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosniaand Herzegovina, Burundi, Burma, Canada, China, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cuba, Ethiopia, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea, Iran, Iraq, Japan, North Korea, Liberia, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United States of America, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
Token standard: ERC-20
Token price in USD: 1 FLY = 0.024 USD
Institutional investors – 18.2%
Public sale/ Customer users – 17%
Liquidity management – 30%
Incentive plan – 18.8%
Advisors – 2%
Team – 14%