About IDO Engines of Fury
Engines of Fury is a new game in crypto space that actually puts its players first, where they should be.
Engines of Fury mission is to create an addictive and engaging game that would tackle one of the key problems in current crypto games – being repetitive, boring, unimpressive art-wise, and with no real gaming experience. Gamers’ behavior and expectations from crypto games will remain the same as they are now in standard games – the core has to be the visually stunning, interesting, and “dopamine-kicking” endless gaming experience.
In the Engine of Fury world, the Player will be able to:
- Immerse yourself in an engaging retro-futuristic world where you can find different types of arenas, champions, bosses, and quests to unlock new abilities, titanium schematics (recipes) and battle in PVP and PVE modes.
- Create and keep upgrading your hero through training, fighting in the arena, and buying or forging powerful weapons and armour(NFTs).
- Fight against the Engine Guardians, get recipes & access to the Engine so you could forge mighty weapons and armor.
- Battle against other players in one-on-one duels or tournaments to win tokens and a variety of bonus rewards.
- Complete quests to learn the mechanics of the game, unlocking new skills and items.
The game economics revolves around the project’s token: $FURY, which is essential in the Engines of Fury gameplay.
$FURY is used for:
- Participating in 1v1 Fights and Tournaments: Players have to stake tokens before PVP fights, and winners will be charged a small percentage (2%) of their earning as a “winners fee”.
- Purchasing armor/weapon NFTs from the EoF website.
- Purchasing armor/weapon NFTs from other players.
- Forging armor/weapon NFTs: Players need to combine $FURY with a recipe to get a chance of generating an NFT based on a recipe with randomly generated stats.
- Fees for entering PVE Fights against bosses.
- Purchasing Arenas.
- Receiving a commission from players fighting in player-owned arenas.
NFT Use Case
Engines of Fury will have the usual rare/legendary items such as weapons and armor in the form of NFTs, which will be unique in terms of looks and characteristics. Later on, players will be able to sell, gift, or exchange those NFTs with other Ethereum wallet users directly through our platform, or on the third-party NFT marketplace.