About IDO Citizen Conflict
How to participate in IDO
There are three ways to become eligible for whitelisting:
- Hold POLS in your wallet for a minimum of 7 days; or
- Hold POLS liquidity provider tokens on Uniswap or PancakeSwap for a minimum of 7 days; or
- Stake POLS on the new dashboard. This grants instant access to whitelist eligibility, but locks your tokens for 7 days.
- Counting from both supported chains, Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain.
For every 250 POLS Power you collect, you have one entry in the lottery for every whitelist you apply for.
To further incentivize holding and staking the POLS token, not only do you receive tickets for every 250 POLS Power you accumulate, but the more tickets you have, the more they are worth. Polkastarter has 5 different POLS tiers as outlined below.
- 250+ POLS Power = 1.0x — Every ticket is worth 1 ticket
- 1,000+ POLS Power = 1.1x — Every ticket is worth 1.1 tickets
- 3,000+ POLS Power = 1.15x — Every ticket is worth 1.15 tickets
- 10,000+ POLS Power = 1.20x — Every ticket is worth 1.20 tickets
- 30,000+ POLS Power = 1.25x — Every ticket is worth 1.25 tickets & No Cooldown
If you provide liquidity to the ETH-POLS pool on Uniswap or on BNB-POLS on PancakeSwap, your LP tokens will also be counted towards your overall POLS Power. Each ETH-POLS LP token is the equivalent of 100 POLS. Each BNB-POLS LP token is the equivalent of 20 POLS. Therefore, the 250 POLS required for a ticket is equal to 2.5 LP tokens and 12.5 LP tokens respectively (subject to change).
About Citizen Conflict
Citizen Conflict will take you to the streets of Metropolit. This city is controlled by 3 Syndicates and it’s up to you to stand up against all of them. Citizen Conflict will have its own metaverse, which means players can own lands, buildings and manage their NFT properties. Moreover, players will be able to find NFT drops with various rarities. There will be a limited supply of NFTs and it will become harder to obtain them over time.
The Metaverse will be the next-generation AAA experience built from the base of Citizen Conflict. There are many things users can do in the metaverse, such as owning streets, shops or buildings by holding CyberCash, fighting with the competition. The skilled one who will beat all of them can choose to recruit them as your NFT or destroy that NFT forever. These are some of the new rules to the game, and it’s up to gamers to create an impact on the game as it’s built by players.