What is Cardashift (CLAP)
Cardashift builds an ecosystem of products and services based on Cardano blockchain technology to foster sustainable development, including its social and environmental dimensions.
The ecosystem is powered by CLAP utility token, which can be leveraged to fund above-mentioned transitions.
The very first product in our ecosystem, Cardashift Launchpad, is set to be the first ADA-based launchpad for impact projects.
Why is the project unique?
- A-level team: a mix between the best of the blockchain world and the best of the business world
- Ongoing partnerships with impact world experts
- First impact-oriented launchpad on Cardano
- Choosing Cardano offers us a huge level of security and scalability on the infrastructure
- Ambition to become a completely decentralized ecosystem
Public sales: Jan 27, 2022 – Jan 31, 2022
Pre-sale token supply: 55,000,000 CLAP
Token supply: 1,000,000,000 CLAP
Total tokens for sale: 255,000,000 CLAP
Soft cap: 4,100,000 USD
Hard cap: 9,100,000 USD
Raised: 1,500,000 USD
Blockchain Platform: Cardano
Registration country: France
Registration year: 2021
Token price in USD: 1 CLAP = 0,042 USD
Accepted currencies: ADA
50,9% – Treasury
15% – Team
3,05% – Partnerships
2,2% – Ambassadors
0,1% – Communication
7,5% – Private sale
4% – Flash sale
16% – Public sale
1,25% – Liquidity