What is Caduceus Foundation (CMP)
Caduceus evolves the open source software paradigm by implementing blockchain alongside its rich library of components – this facilitates the building of highly performant Metaverse infrastructure that is trustworthy, efficient, secure and dependable. Caduceus provides numerous essential infrastructures for the metaverse.
- Caduceus provides the metaverse with fund security, NFT asset security, user 5 privacy security, trusted transactions, automatic settlement, token ecological incentives, and DAO user autonomy through a high-speed, scalable blockchain network.
- Caduceus provides decentralised cloud computing support for the metaverse through a massive distributed IPFS storage/GPU cloud rendering/SWAN custom network.
- Caduceus provides the metaverse with a blossoming device ecology through the advanced XR Glass open-source hardware solution, lowering the hardware threshold and increasing device penetration.
- Caduceus connects blockchain seamlessly through SDK, providing interfaces and tools for NFT art creators and application developers of the metaverse.
- Caduceus enhances user experience and lowers user threshold through a 3D OS UI system, providing a user-friendly interaction portal for the metaverse.
Caduceus utilizes XR extended-reality technology to bring developers, creators, and users an unrivaled metaverse experience.
Caduceus is a developer-friendly, easy-to-use underlying public chain platform that comes with its own complete set of development tools.
IDO (DAOStarter Launchpad): Jul 15, 2022 – Jul 17, 2022
IDO (SafeLaunch Launchpad): Jul 12, 2022 – Jul 12, 2022
IDO (Gamestarter Launchpad): Jul 20, 2022 – Jul 21, 2022
IDO (PlaySky Launchpad): Jun 07, 2022 – Jun 16, 2022
Total tokens for sale: 25,000 CMP
Raised: 4,000,000 USD
Registration country: Singapore
Registration year: 2021
Token price in USD: 1 CMP = 0.8 USD
Accepted currencies: USDT
Core contributors – 9%
Investors – 15%
Labs – 20%
Foundation – 6%
Mining – 50%