What is Bithium (BTH)
- Bithium will use PoW and PoS algorithms to secure the blockchain network, enabling both miners and stake holders to earn interest in the form of transaction fees or mining rewards.
- Using blockchain technology, transactions are performed directly between users.
- Bithium has implemented unique wallet addresses.
- Bithium is a free open source software project.
- Web Wallet private keys. Merchants can also use it on their tablet or phone to accept Bithium payments without downloading app through the Internet
Public sales: Apr 14, 2018 – May 31, 2018
Token supply: 2000000
Country limitations: China, Thailand
Social media: 16%