According to experts in our team, the overall ecological situation on the planet is worsening exponentially due to the increase in world production and technology development.
Hundreds of millions of tons of domestic solid waste (trash, garbage, refuse, rubbish) which is a waste type consisting of everyday items are generated annually by people.
Up to 45% of domestic solid waste (or municipal solid waste, MSW), is not declared worldwide as per our estimate. That means that such a big share of waste remains out of official statistics of waste generation worldwide. People throw it in water, forest, desert, etc.
This project represents the unique alternative solution in arranging funds for environment-oriented projects internationally. The decentralized cryptocurrency fund ASGARD is based on socioenvironmental blockchain platform. The uniqueness of the ASGARD PLATFORM are
- the motivation of the Earth’s inhabitants in finding a hidden environmental damage – an undeclared waste,
- decision-making processes to address the elimination of environmental violations identified.
Moreover, there is always the rule: the more intensively a hidden environmental damage is detected,
- the faster the volume of accumulated waste declines
- the higher reward in digital crypto tokens receive ASG members
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTO ECOLOGICAL FUND «ASGARD» (from now on the «ASGARD ECO FUND») provides alternative financing of technologies which have been tested over decades with a focus to the environmental damage elimination, caused by undeclared plastic wastes.
- the growth rate in the volume of polymer waste is much bigger than the volume of its recycling. It is important to note that the recycling traditionally consists of sorting, landfilling and deep processing of waste.
- the growth rate in the volume of undeclared polymer waste on the planet.
According to the ASGARD team opinion, the absence of investment tools, being loyal to a high-risks environmentally protective projects, from the banking system point of view, is the reason of the growth rate in the volume of undeclared polymer wastes.
We produce waste today, but the next two generations will suffer from the negative impact of decomposing polymers because the plastic wastes decomposition process could last for centuries. The conflict between man and nature reaches its critical point. Today we still have the possibility to analyze and take a decision regarding Earth’s environmental improvement. Tomorrow, perhaps, it will be too late to make any changes.
Air, water, land – these natural elements are already suffered from human activities.
ASGARD ECO FUND contributes to finding solutions to the problem of water pollution caused by decomposing plastic wastes by offering an alternative crypto financing program. ASGARD ECO FUND supports effective technologies and green technical solutions aiming the collection of a polymer waste in rivers, seas, oceans and shorelines with its further processing and conversion into industrial goods.
An important addition:
The unique feature of ASGARD PLATFORM is an effective system of the motivation of Earth’s inhabitants in finding of a hidden environmental damage (non-counted and undeclared wastes) and in voting for its liquidation.
The following rule always work: the more intense the identification of environmental violations
- the faster the volume of waste reduces worldwide
- the higher reward in digital ASG crypto token receive ASG members.